lunes, 18 de julio de 2011

A friend or a lover?

Is possible to fall in love with someone in such a short time? Well, I think it is possible. I met a beautiful, funny, smart, lovable girl this year. It all started when one gloomy, rainy day. That day I broke up with my girlfriend and I was very sad. I was telling the story to my best friend when this beautiful girl appeared and asked me what happened. I told her the story and she helped me with my problem. This gloomy day became one of the best days of the year.

We continued talking until one day we bet on a soccer game, Barça vs. Manchester. If Manchester wins she had to wear the Real Madrid T-shirt and take a picture of her wearing it. If Manchester loses she had to depilate my leg. Unfortunately, I lose. The next day she depilated my leg. It hurt a lot. I lose some hair, but I won something better, a friend.

We started talking more and more. We became best friends. We have a lot of thing in common, we both lose our father, we are both afraid of heights, we love candies and sleeping. Another thing we have in common is that we don’t like to talk to talk on the phone, but it’s funny that when we talk on the phone, the time passes so quickly and slow at the same time. It’s great talking with her about anything. Although we have a lot of things in common we differ in many other things like: she loves dancing and I can’t dance, she likes new music, I like old music, she is beautiful, I am ugly and many other things.

One day we were at a friend’s house “practicing” a show and that day something hit me. I think I started falling in love with her. Her beautiful smile, the way she looks at me, her curly-blonde hair, her perfect personality, the way she talks to me and much more are the things that made me fell in love with her. My best friend became the girl I love. Unfortunately, she has a boyfriend; they have been together since last year.

I didn’t want to fell in love for her because I knew I was just going to end with my heart broken, but I didn’t care. I didn’t tell her that I love her; I kept it as a secret. I remember one night; it was like 10:30 pm. When I got a text message from her telling me that she had a fight with his boyfriend, I got happy but sad at the same time. Happy because I knew it was just a step closer of becoming mine, but sad because I hate when she cries. It hurts when I see that she’s crying or sad. It’s true what they say: “You know you are in love when someone’s feelings are more important than yours”. Every time we talk is different than the last time, is better. Everything I do with her is better; writing a 650 words blog, playing Tic-Tac Toe, drawing elephants on the computer. Everything is perfect when I’m with her, or at least that’s the way I feel.

She is the best friend anyone could ask for. She helps me when I’m sad, mad, frustrated, stressed or whenever I ask for help. It doesn’t matter the way I feel, she always makes me smile. I try to return the favor, but I can’t be as good as she is. She is the girl I’ve always asked. I thank God for putting such a perfect girl in my way. It’s been only like six months since I know her, but these six months have been one of the best six months of my life. I found not only a super friend, but I found the girl I’m in love with. As the song says: “Lucky I’m in love with my best friend”, I’m very lucky to be in love with my best friend.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario